Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Giving volunteers audio book education and guidance

Through two weeks, I came together with many of my peers and teachers to teach them about the basics of voicing a book. To do that, firstly I needed to learn about and understand the rules and the voice-recording application myself. I have spent some time and thought about what parts were important and how I could make the sessions more engaging. During the first meeting, I was a little excited and I was afraid of making mistakes since talking to an audience is not my strong suit. At the end of all these sessions, I can say that I have gotten much better at teaching to a group of people I don't know and developed my conversational skills. Planning these meetings with everyone's busy schedules was also a challenge but by offering many options and having small groups on different days I was able to successfully plan out the sessions that spanned over two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Math Project on Poker Probability

Translation of the original project summary below: "PROBABILITY IN CARD GAMES In line with the objectives mentioned in the project plan...